Robinson V2 105 R7020 Hydraulisk Grus Sykkel
PERFORMANCE, ALL-ROUND ROAD SPORTS BIKE
The Robinson’s sprightly Reynolds 725 steel frame, kitted out with the latest high-performance Shimano 105 R7000 series 22 speed transmission system, delivers an outstandingly slick performer, with a modest price tag. A great choice for those who want 'ONE' bike in their stable that can be their ‘all-rounder’ sports bike.
Genetic's 11 degree ‘flared’ drop handlebars offer improved comfort and control over traditional racing drop bars and the STV saddle and padded cork type handlebar tape bring quality contact points to the rider. Tioga Flat handlebars are an option for those who prefer the additional focus that flat handlebars can offer in urban traffic conditions.
International Standard 160mm discs delivers braking confidence in all conditions with a full hydraulic Shimano system for the ultimate in stopping ability.
Halo’s lightweight White Line Disc wheelset features cartridge bearing hubs and future compatibility with tubeless tyres if desired. Wide, fast, Schwalbe Lugano II 700x32 tyres offer well established durability, grip and comfort on the less than perfect modern roads you might encounter. (If you decide to become more adventurous off the beaten track and want to install fatter tyres, the Robinson can accept up to 38C tyres without mudguards).
With 4-point rear carrier fixings and mudguard eyelets, this sporty bike can be added to, and adapted for everyday, UK commuting, or stripped back for more sporty leisure time riding, the choice is yours to make
- Frame: Reynolds 725 DB Steel Tig welded
- Fork: DB Cro-mo Steel
- Handlebar: Genetic Flare
- Stem: Genetic STV
- Bar Tape: Genetic Padded Cork
- Saddle: Genetic STV
- Seatpost: Genetic Syngenic
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 11 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 11 speed
- STI Levers: Shimano 105 R7000
- Chain: Shimano HG601 11 speed
- Crankset: Shimano 105 R7000 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano R7000 11-34T
- Brakes: Shimano R785 Hydraulic
- Wheels: Halo Whiteline Disc 24/28
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano II 700x32
- Colour: Gloss Army Green or Metallic Gunmetal Grey
OBS! Dette er en bestillingsvare, så leveringstid på ca to til tre uker må påberegnes. Bestill varen som vanlig så vil du motta en e-post med nærmere informasjon.